Milton Freidman - Short Sleeve T-Shirt - Unisex
"The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that’s why it’s so essential to preserving individual freedom."
- Milton Friedman, American economist; 1976 Nobel Prize winner.
For some reason, Milton Friedman has become a bit of a pop culture icon once again. And we're perfectly happy with that. So here's a super hip, satirical t-shirt, custom created in his honor.
• Royal Blue: 100% ringspun lightweight cotton
• Heather Grey: 90/10 ringspun lightweight cotton/polyester
• Tubular construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Seamless collar
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
NOTE: We do not accept size or color exchanges, or provide refunds for changes of heart. To ensure that you are supremely confident in your decision to purchase, see our Specs and Sizing page prior to placing your order.